Fiending to enter the online retail game--and win? Familiarize yourself with Alibaba, a comprehensive e-commerce platform on which you can source goods for resale. You'll learn to use the site like a pro, find suppliers, negotiate terms, set up payment, and more, setting up the foundation for a business that's as lucrative as it is sustainable.
- Import, rebrand, produce & sell products w/ 2 hours of content
- Navigate the Alibaba site: find suppliers, verify their credibility, etc.
- Negotiate favorable terms w/ suppliers, send payments, organize shipping & more
- Choose a product for resale, create a prototype or CAD drawing for manufacturing & calculate profit
- Use Amazon's FBA services to list items for sale & fulfill orders
- Build a profitable, sustainable business
Kurt Bihelek has over 8 years of experience importing products from Alibaba, and has helped launch and consulted for multiple startups. His passion lies in helping startups succeed, particularly those founded by brilliant and passionate entrepreneurs who still struggle to make their business profitable and sustainable due to a lack of experience and funding. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!