Any modern day network and security professional is obligated to be well-versed in cloud technology. This course will get you up to speed on virtualization and cloud technology, and even teach you to set up and maintain a virtual system from scratch. With this knowledge, you'll be equipped to host anything from a few to hundreds of machines (even with varying operating systems) in one single infrastructure.
- Get introduced to virtualization & cloud computing technology w/ 25 lectures & 2.5 hours of content
- Host hundreds of virtual machines running various operating systems
- Link machines together in a virtual network or cloud infrastructure
- Create a virtual system using the VMware VSphere environment
- Understand, design & deploy a virtual system w/ ease
- Learn to instal, deploy, manage & maintain a virtual system
Gabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!