Take your UX design skills to the next level by learning to build and execute upon a UX strategy. You'll master essentials such as how to interview users, develop projects from start to finish, lead a UX team, and more--equipping you with the skills and knowledge to enter a UX consulting career.
- Create & run a successful UX project w/ 5 hours of content
- Get an overview of UX strategy fundamentals
- Learn valuable productivity hacks
- Understand how to conduct user interviews
- Develop & streamline a UX strategy
- Lead a design team with no problem
- Build the skills necessary to enter a UX consulting career
Mariano Goren has over 8 years of experience working in the digital industry, where he's honed his business, psychology, and technology expertise. He's done UX consulting for many clients, including Fortune 500 companies the likes of Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Santander Río, and more. He has also served as an Academic Coordinator for ITBA (Technological Institute of Buenos Aires) and University of Palermo, both international-grade educational institutions. Finally, Mariano has founded Solutionants and LaEscue.la, and has co-founded IxDA Buenos Aires & Movimiento de Diseño Inclusivo. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!