Flux is an architecture used internally by Facebook to leverage its Dispatcher library in order to help manage an applications state. In conjunction with ReactJS, it is hugely beneficial in streamlining web apps. This course is designed to teach you the core fundamentals of React and Flux, and how they're implemented with one another.
- Access 73 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build amazing single page applications w/ React JS & Flux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring React applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Become fluent in the toolchain supporting React, including NPM, Gulp, Browserify, & Watchify
For more details on this course and instructor, click here