Want to create engaging games without extensive coding experience? Does developing a game and exporting it to iOS, Android, and more in one fell swoop appeal to you? Then the Unity 3D game engine is your jam. Learn from an instructor who worked Electronic Arts' biggest sports titles, and end this course having fully mastered this powerful program.
- Master use of the Unity 3D game engine w/ 19 hours of content
- Learn how the Unity UI & system functions work, no coding experience required
- Structure Unity projects, work w/ intermediate & advanced scripting, utilize game assets, and more
- Understand how to use the Shuriken particle system
- Compile games to console & mobile devices, design levels, utilize sound effects, etc.
- Learn about animation, modeling & rigging
- Understand the Mecanim animation system
Stone River eLearning offers easy to understand online courses for everyday people. They are very passionate about teaching people topics that they are interested in – from technology to business to education. Stone River eLearning offers high-quality courses that take you from beginner to expert in a matter of hours. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!