The Google Cloud Platform is not the most popular cloud offering out there (hello AWS!) but it may be the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That's because TensorFlow, the extremely popular deep learning technology is also from Google. This comprehensive guide to TensorFlow and the Google Cloud Platform will help put you on certification track to become a Google Data Engineer or Cloud Architect.
- Access 166 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the material you need to pass Google Data Engineer & Cloud Architect certification exams
- Explore AppEngine, Kubernetes, & Compute Engine
- Discuss Big Data & Managed Hadoop w/ Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, & more
- Learn what neural networks & deep learning are, how neurons work, & how neural networks are trained
- Understand DevOps principles like StackDrive logging, monitoring, & cloud deployment management
- Discover security, networking, & Hadoop foundations
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.