GoPro cameras may have made it easier than ever for users to shoot action video, but this course will teach you key principles to truly elevate your footage. From shooting on your GoPro's manual mode to polishing your video in post-production, you'll become adept at capturing and sharing your adventures hitting the trails, surfing, and more.
- Learn how to shoot & edit great video using any GoPro camera w/ 1.5 hours of content
- Easily maneuver the settings on your GoPro
- Shoot using a GoPro's manual settings
- Utilize the right equipment to execute impressive shots
- Use GoPro Studio to edit video: add titles & music, export your video, etc.
- Use style presets to enhance the look of your video
- Export HD videos to share online
Phil Ebiner is passionate about inspiring people through online courses, of which 100,000 students have taken since 2012. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!