The success of any site or app begins and ends with the site itself not going down. This step-by-step guide will teach you to eliminate potential points of failure, and guarantee the site is prepared for scaling and giant surges in traffic. Learn to ensure service availability for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP based web applications. Plus, with this solution, you can repair failures on your own time and not in the middle of the night
- Study the instructor's proven LAMP stack solution w/ 22 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn to eliminate single points of failure for your Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP based web applications
- Enable your sites to scale & experience increased traffic without downtime
- Watch lessons & demonstrations on actual Linux servers
- Reference diagrams while you build
- Save time researching & testing various solutions
Jason Cannon is a professional system administrator, consultant, and author. Jason started his career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Additionally, he has acted as a technical consultant and independent contractor for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Jason has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu. He has used several Linux distributions on personal projects including Debian, Slackware, CrunchBang, and others. In addition to Linux, Jason has experience supporting proprietary Unix operating systems including AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the books "Linux for Beginners" and "Command Line Kung Fu."