If you're looking to build a career in security, there's no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network's structure, you'll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breeches.
- Master ethical hacking techniques used in penetration systems w/ 22 lectures & 5.5 hours of content
- Learn the basic methods for penetration testing of a web application
- Go step-by-step through the entire penetration testing process
- Control remote servers
- Practice finding vulnerabilities in apps
- Learn to gain information on potential targets
- Study various attack types: authentication, session management, access controls, data stores, etc.
Gabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner, but some basic IT skills and knowledge of Linux and/or Windows is suggested
- Instant digital redemption