These days, you don't need to build an e-commerce store from scratch to start selling online. As e-commerce has caught on and become an industry in and of itself, there are more tools for small business owners to reach a broad audience with their products. In this course, you'll learn how to build a profitable Amazon affiliate store that works and functions like a powerful e-commerce site.
- Study Amazon affiliate store marketing w/ 5 hours of training
- Get focused & start organizing and planning tasks
- Set up your e-commerce website the right way
- Pick a niche & do keyword research for that niche
- Design your site & pick a theme
- Maximize conversions to get more buyers
- Get a basic overview of e-commerce SEO
- Promote your e-commerce site w/ social media & free or paid advertising
- Outsource to virtual assistants to work faster
- Learning basic email marketing
John Shea is an entrepreneur, gamer, podcaster, metal music fanatic, and enjoys blogging in his free time. He's always trying to stay-up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the constantly growing world of SEO and Digital Marketing.
He's also the host of the online marketing show Voices Of Marketing where he's interviewed hundreds of successful online marketers and entrepreneurs. He originally started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, but he truly enjoys connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption