The best way to learn the techniques of a Cisco network engineer—do it yourself. The Packet Tracer allows you to do just that by letting you create networks with almost an unlimited number of devices. You’ll learn to troubleshoot like a pro without needing access to Cisco routers and switches.
- Master Cisco’s Packet Tracer network simulator w/ 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Develop Cisco-specific technology skills without access to official Cisco routers & switches
- Download Packet Tracer for free w/ a Netacad account
- Simulate complex scenarios before trying on real equipment
- Connect & configure devices w/ the Command Line Interface
Gabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!