Docker is one of the leading virtualization containers, and helps manage the IT infrastructure of many large companies. Docker allows quick app creation by assembling components, and allows the app access from multiple sources making it easy to produce and test. If you're a current or budding developer, you must try out this powerful open source solution for your development needs. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive training on this technology, starting with basic concepts behind the container technology and continuing with basic installation and setup procedure.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master one of the fastest growing virtualization technologies on the market (used by many large-scale companies)
- Learn to easily get more apps running on the same hardware
- Seamlessly manage & deploy applications
- Understand the basics behind the container technology
- Install & set up Docker successfully
- Get comfortable w/ the Docker workflow
- Follow an in-depth training on Docker security
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it's used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!