If you have a busy schedule, but have been itching to learn the ins-and-outs of Linux, this is the course for you. In just 12 hours, the instructor not only introduces you to the basics of Linux, but dives into advanced concepts and techniques. Master the Linux Command Line and become a true power user in just 12 hours total.
- Learn the most important Linux concepts & commands w/ 72 lectures and 12 hours of content
- Benefit from this course w/ zero previous experience
- Understand new concepts, commands & jargon
- Learn how to access a Linux server
- Understand what a Linux distribution is & which one to choose
- Navigate the file system layout of Linux systems
- Customize your shell prompt
- Use aliases, tab completion & your shell history to be more efficient
- and much more!