This beginner-friendly course will walk you through the creation of a simple vehicle featuring a hand-painted aesthetic. You'll learn to model images in Maya, do rapid texture painting using 3D Coat, craft final edits in Photoshop, and more--ending with a low-resolution vehicle usable in most game engines today.
- Model & texture 3D assets for mobile games w/ 3 hours of content
- Learn the fundamentals of crafting images in Maya
- Paint stylized textures using 3dCoat & Photoshop
- Become comfortable creating your own game assets
- Consolidate your game design skills
3dmotive is a one-stop shop for 3D and video game art and animation tutorials. Its software training includes Autodesk's 3ds Max, Maya, Photoshop, UDK, ZBrush, Unity, and a whole lot more. If you want to learn 3d modeling and game art, 3dmotive has what you need--including beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!