This course was created to answer one essential question: what's the most important Linux skill to gain? The Linux Command Line is the key to navigating Linux with ease, and this course will help you master the command line in under an hour's time. Before you know it, you'll be optimizing Linux and computing more efficiently.
- Master the Linux Command Line w/ over 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Learn the eight key commands you'll use every day
- Easily navigate your way around a Linux system & get confident w/ the command line
- Receive a cheat sheet & reference card w/ the essential Linux commands
- Easily & quickly locate commands
- Utilize the built-in Linux documentation system
- Manage files & directories
- Edit & display file contents
Jason Cannon is a professional system administrator, consultant, and author. Jason started his career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Additionally, he has acted as a technical consultant and independent contractor for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Jason has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu. He has used several Linux distributions on personal projects including Debian, Slackware, CrunchBang, and others. In addition to Linux, Jason has experience supporting proprietary Unix operating systems including AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the books "Linux for Beginners" and "Command Line Kung Fu."