This top-rated Linux course has been completed by 25,000 students and counting, and is a great way for anyone to get acquainted with this popular operating system. You need absolutely zero previous knowledge to successfully complete this course as it teaches you everything from installation to advanced techniques.
- Learn the basics of Linux w/ over 67 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Benefit from this course w/ absolutely zero previous knowledge
- Receive a step-by-step checklist & video that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system
- Install a web server & database server
- Study advanced command line techniques
Jason Cannon is a professional system administrator, consultant, and author. Jason started his career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Additionally, he has acted as a technical consultant and independent contractor for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Jason has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu. He has used several Linux distributions on personal projects including Debian, Slackware, CrunchBang, and others. In addition to Linux, Jason has experience supporting proprietary Unix operating systems including AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the books "Linux for Beginners" and "Command Line Kung Fu."
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption