More and more companies are realizing that white hat hackers are essential to the safety of their data and networks. Exploit this desperate need by becoming a white hat hacker yourself, and finally getting the salary of your dreams. This course is the perfect introduction to the skills every white hat hacker needs to succeed. From hacking techniques and penetration testing to cryptography, you'll gain the knowledge to protect any computer or network by course's end.
- Learn to think like a hacker in order to protect networks w/ over 36 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Study hacking tools, methodologies & techniques
- Follow along w/ real-life situational labs based on real environments.
- Practice w/ included target virtual machines
- Understand how to scan networks & exploit their vulnerabilities
- Study system hacking, sniffing, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses & Worms, cryptography, and more
- Perform attacks using Metasploit
- Learn how to perform penetration testing
Gabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!