Tell us you didn't just get a little giddy reading that title. Yes, this course will take you through all the steps of building your very own robot, operated with your Raspberry Pi. From installing the libraries needed to access GPIO pins to configuring a wireless adapter, you'll end this course with a working robot that you can control remotely.
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Use the included eBook to follow the course & gain additional instruction
- Develop a command line through which to control your robot
- Explore different materials for the body of your robot
- Configure a wireless adapter to control your robot from a distance
Wolf Donat is a computer engineer who specializes in robotics, computer vision, and embedded systems. He is a huge fan of the Raspberry Pi minicomputer because of the versatility and power that it packs into an extremely inexpensive package, making it accessible to nearly everybody who wants to learn. He's worked with it as both a professional and a hobbyist, and really enjoys teaching others to use it. For more details on this course and instructor, click here