Portraiture applies to more than just your LinkedIn or Facebook default photos. Creating a rich, empowering portrait can be very difficult and may require some clever editing. In this course, you'll use Photoshop CC and the high-quality supporting materials provided to produce powerful portraits. Many people will pay top dollar for quality portraits, so get on this bandwagon fast!
- Access 50 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Learn how to blend multiple adjustments in the same image seamlessly
- Learn useful techniques to pick out & sharpen details
- Work w/ non-destructive techniques to further enhance images
- Perform clean ups & highlights on subjects' skin, eyes & hair
- Increase distinction in your photographs using editing tools
Kasia Zmokla is a digital artist, graphic designer and a photographer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. That consists of working full time for design studios in Poland, Ireland and Malta and independently as an artist, photographer and freelance designer. She has received formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
Her Fine Art photography prints are available at several international fine art galleries, amongst others at Asia Contemporary Art Buyer and Saatchi Art, and she is an active contributor at many stock agencies including the prestigious world’s largest stock photo collection - Alamy and Stockimo. Links to her professional portfolio are available in the last Lecture of the Course.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Photoshop CC free trial
- Instant digital redemption