Salesforce is one of the most customizable and powerful customer relationship management (CRM) tools on earth, and is used by companies like Snapchat, Hulu, Fitbit, and many startups to deliver effective business solutions. These companies are currently looking for Salesforce Administrators and are willing to pay big money to qualified people who can help them become more efficient. In this extensive course, you'll learn how to tailor Salesforce for specific purposes and understand the declarative capabilities of the Force.com platform to create new applications and automations to perform complex, but routine tasks. Salesforce is all about simplifying business processes, and knowing how to use it will drive your resume to the top of the pile.
Note: This course is not affiliated with or endorsed by Salesforce.
- Access 15 hours of content 24/7
- Configure & manage Sales & Service Cloud
- Gain insight into each of the functional Salesforce user groups
- Implement automation, security, debugging, data validation, & customize apps
- Deploy applications & manage changes on the Force.com platform
- Develop new applications using the declarative interface & Force.com fundamentals
- Configure a Salesforce user interface
The online courses at Certs School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give people the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. For more information on this course and instructor, click here