Whether you're currently a web developer or hope to be one in the future, learning to host your own sites is an extremely valuable skill. This detailed course breaks down the process in just 1.5 hours, so you'll have the skills of a Linux network professional without leaving your couch.
- Learn to host a web page using a Linux box w/ 15 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Learn the basics of installing Linux OS
- Understand DNS & how it works
- Configure DNS/DDNS & Port forwarding from your router
- Configure & secure Apache, PHP, MySQL & PHPMyAdmin
- Study basic Wordpress setup
- Set up a web hosting environment from scratch
Gabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!