Product management is becoming increasingly important across different industries, with roles becoming highly in-demand (and paying quite well, at that). This course specifically helps students hone day-to-day product management skills for B2B companies, teaching you how to think like a product manager--and ace your next PM interview!
- Master product management principles w/ 13 hours & 38 lectures of content
- Understand the "why" behind Product Management activities
- Learn how companies of all sizes implement Product Management processes
- Gain tips for interviewing for Product Management positions
Raj Karamchedu is a Silicon Valley technology business executive with 20 years of experience in the markets of wireless, mobile, semiconductors, software, and hardware. Until most recently, he was at BroadCom--and prior to that, he was a co-founder of bootstrapped Silicon Valley startup called wilfow tv. Until February 2012, he was at Intel Capital-funded startup Legend Silicon in two positions: Vice President of Product Management, and Chief Operating Officer.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption