Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides trusted, cloud-based solutions to help businesses meet all of their needs. Running solutions in the AWS Cloud can help you (or your company) get applications up and running faster while providing the security needed to meet your compliance requirements. This course leaves no stone unturned in getting you up to speed with administering AWS.
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the key capabilities to architect & host apps, websites, & services on AWS
- Explore the available options for virtual instances & demonstrate launching & connecting to them
- Design & deploy networking & hosting solutions for large deployments
- Focus on security & important elements of scalability & high availability
Wayde Gilchrist started moving customers of his IT consulting business into the cloud and away from traditional hosting environments in 2010. In addition to consulting, he delivers AWS training for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and international consulting firms. When he is not out visiting customers, he is delivering training virtually from his home in Florida.