This course is your introduction to white hat hacking, or testing methodologies designed to safeguard against security threats on a system. You'll learn to think and act like a malicious hacker, preemptively launching attacks they may perpetuate in order to prevent them. By mastering penetration testing techniques like attacking routers and cracking passwords, you'll not only learn how to identify security vulnerabilities--you'll learn a skill set coveted by many employers.
- Master penetration testing & ethical hacking w/ over 25 hours of training & 108 lectures
- Gain a valuable skill set to help companies test & enhance network security
- Penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers & compromise routers
- Understand key hacking concepts like white hat, gray hat & black hat hacking
- Build your hacking environment by installing VirtualBox, setting up Kali Linux, etc.
- Easily navigate the Linux terminal
- Use Tor, ProxyChains & VPNs to stay anonymous and keep your activities covert
- Steal data, attack routers, use SQL injections, etc.
- Crack passwords, execute DoS attacks, gain remote control of devices & more
Jerry Banfield has been an online entrepreneur since 2011, having served hundreds of clients in over 20 countries and managed billions of Facebook ads. He has learned how to drive large amounts of organic Google and YouTube traffic to his website, and teaches online courses sharing his experience with students worldwide. A member of the MENSA society, Jerry holds degrees from the University of South Carolina and the University of South Florida. For more details on the course and instructor, click here