Penetration Testing is a security practice in which you intentionally hack your own network to expose vulnerabilities. This course will teach you how to use a Raspberry Pi device to perform penetration tests and protect against common operating system vulnerabilities. You'll get a better grasp of your own network security, and know some of the methods most commonly used by hackers.
- Access 24 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Understand the functionality & security of computer networks
- Learn how to use common Linux tools to penetrate wireless networks
- Discover a valuable use for your Raspberry Pi
- Discover methods hackers use to break into your network & how to combat them
As a software developer, Cristian Gradisteanu is responsible for the development of management software products produced by his company. His areas of expertise include programming languages like Java, Objective-C, C#, C++, PHP, Ruby and system administration. He is very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in, and feels that in order to keep up with the latest technology trends, your leaning process should be a continuous one. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!